25 Weeks


How far along? 25 weeks
Due Date: January 8, 2013
Total weight gain: +21 lbs per my doc. Someone tell me it's all the baby.
Maternity clothes?: Still loving my maternity leggings by Heidi Klum's line. I may be buying another pair soon. I'm starting to push my pre-pregnancy pants completely, which is both terrifying and encouraging at the same time. Terrifying because...well...obviously. But encouraging because I know Charlotte is healthy and growing! I'd rather be gaining than losing. I'll just become a breastfeeding machine (God-willing). 
Stretch marks? One. I found one new one. On my hip. It was an ordeal.
Sleep: Again, not great, but my body has definitely adjusted to it. I was wondering today if I'll ever be able to remember what it was like to have energy.
Best moment this week: Feeling Char twist and turn. She's doing it so much more now, and the other night I definitely felt something rounded (a cutie butt? a beautiful head?) poke out of my side a few times. I could feel it against my head. It's so weird to me that she's becoming a fully formed person that I'll be able to hold in less than 14 weeks!!
Miss Anything? Not this week. Even though it hasn't been a great pregnancy week (precursor to the 3rd trimester?), I'm still contented to carry this tiny love bug in my belly for as long as I can.
Belly button? It's confirmed. I'm slowly working my way to an outie. I'd post a picture, but no one wants to see that.
Gender: Girl
Symptoms: Really sore hips at night, and upper back pain, which I'm trying to work out with my posture.
Rings: On, but I'm constantly checking my wedding band to make sure!
Happy or Moody: Moody. I can cry at the drop of a hat. It doesn't take much.
Looking forward to: My baby shower. It's more than a month away, but then I can start to full-on nest!! I can't wait.
Pregnancy Workout: I have been doing CrossFit Mom, and now I'm also working in at least 1 mile walks. I aim for 2, but today was the first day I tried it and my abs kept cramping up, so I stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment