22 weeks


How far along? 22 weeks
Due Date: January 8, 2013
Total weight gain: +12 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yeah so this was fun--I went to Destination Maternity to find maternity jeans and in a horrifying turn of events, couldn't get the pants up past my hips. Apparently that's where all the weight is going. No worries. Target ended up having some that were in my pre-pregnancy size that fit like a charm. Let's chalk that fiasco up to different brands fitting weird.

Stretch marks? Still none!

Sleep: Still not awesome, but I'm actually coping pretty well with it. I never sleep through the night anymore.

Best moment this week: Watching Ben as he reads Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters. It's like a lightbulb has gone on. I saw how he has started to apply what he is reading even with Abby, Lydia's little girl. It's sooo heartwarming and incredible.

Miss Anything? Fully caffinated Starbucks. It would make work a heck of a lot easier.

Movement: Charlotte kicked me so hard this week I almost threw up. It really felt like she totally flipped forward. Like facing my tummy. It scared the crap out of me.

Food cravings: Fruit is still a pretty good bet. I will eat any kind of fruit, anytime, as long as I don't have to prepare it.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope (knock on wood!)

Gender: Girl

Symptoms: None this week? I'm feeling pretty good!

Happy or Moody: Happy this week. I am still loving my new job and I got excused from jury duty this week! Can't ask for anything more.

Looking forward to: Our anniversary in a few weeks! 3 years--crazy.

And of course, PSL came back today!! This was the first time I had ever tried a PSL Frappucino--huge mistake. This will now be my indulgent drink I allow myself 1x per month. It's amazeballs.

My new neck-bling! I ordered it off of etsy and individuals in my family who will not be named aren't quite sure about it. What do y'all think?

1 comment:

  1. I strongly approve of the necklace! and FYI I have not had a full nights sleep in 8 years. I am looking forward to getting a full nights sleep in about 16 years. Love you! You look great!

    ReplyDelete