Christi's First Visit to Cali!

Christi Gayle Dozier is the most amazing person. She is my BFFFT--Best Friend Forever, From Texas. Don't be jealous of my amazing writing abilities. Christi and I met at Starbucks, two months after Ben and I moved to Plano. I'll never forget meeting her for the first time--she had some crazy glasses on in the back room and said something to me like, "Some of us are weird around here." It was love at first sight. She makes the mundane extraordinary. She kept me calm during thunderstorms/tornado warnings at work, and all in all she just keeps me sane. She's my sista from another mista.

Christi had never been to California so we busted it out. Kindly see below.
Christi and I at In-N-Out for her first time!!

Now, although Texas just got their very own In-N-Outs about a month ago, I forbade Christi over the phone to eat there before we got to eat here with her. She said it wasn't a problem--the lines in Texas were still too long!
And of course, we had to introduce her to the gem of the SGV, 21 Choices.

And just for old times' sake, we had to visit the new Freebirds in Marina Del Rey.

Then, although it was coldy, we went to Santa Monica so Christi could see the Pacific Ocean for the very first time!


Then, the best of the best, we visited DISNEYLAND! Getting Christi a pair of ears was completely necessary.



Angelica Houston at the end of this? Come on, MJ.


In line for Nemo, the most claustrophobic ride in all the land.


The Animation Building in California Adventure is by far my favorite part. The tall screens that display all my favorite Disney movies with the music makes me cry EVERY TIME. Every time!


I have to say this, World of Color was worth it's weight in gold. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen, literally.

Christi, I must say this--I MISS YOUR FACE ALREADY!! You need to move to Emeryville and work for Pixar. Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. You're the best, and absolutely too sweet. That was the best trip, and I'm so glad I got to do all of it with you!! Thank you for EVERYTHING, and I'm being redundant, but it was all so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, that first picture is classic. Pretty much sums up everything right there.

    ReplyDelete