Blame it on the thesis brain.

Ever had one of those *ahem* entire semesters where you can't seem to catch up? Like where you promise to have coffee with a million people but it's impossible because every free waking moment you have has to be spent on school work or worrying about how you're not doing homework? Orrrr how all you want to do when you do have a free second is just veg in front of the TV or take a damn nap?

No? Just me? Cool. Cool cool cool.

So, to all of you who have been waiting oh so patiently for me to call you back: Start calling and texting me again on December 9th, because then my brain (and my schedule) will have room for it.

Can I blame it on my thesis brain? That's a thing right? If "pregnancy brain" is a thing, then "thesis brain" is definitely a thing.

Also, side-note-of-panic: I have two weeks of school left. Will I make it? Stay tuned to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget taking time to read The Hunger Games! Hehehe.
    No, seriously, "thesis brain" is indeed a real thing. I'm sure it is. Yeah, it is.
    Hang in there, the 9th is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete