Top 10 Christmas Movies

As anyone in my family can tell you, I LOVE Christmas. I love everything about the holiday season, but I especially love when my two favorite things collide: TV/Movies and Christmas!

Without further ado, my top 10 Christmas Movies (check back tomorrow for my top TV Christmas episodes!):

5: Home Alone (Classic)


It's not enough that I loved this movie as a kid, but when I grew up I got my wish and ended up having a little brother who could have played this role better than Macaulay Culkin. Nothing says Christmas better than hijinks to keep dangerous potential kidnappers away.

4: A Christmas Story


Really? This one needs no explanation, but you should know that I have religiously watched the 24 hour marathon on TBS every year. Seriously. You should also know that when Ben and I got married, it was literally a horror to me that he hated this movie. HATES it. He has a low tolerance for the screaming. I have a low tolerance for his hater attitude. Love you honey!

3: The Santa Clause


Tim Allen's first appearance in my list. Fair warning, it won't be his last. From the Denny's Christmas dinner to the CD (Hot Cocoa Dispenser) in Santa's sleigh, this movie was so creative and sweet. 

2: Christmas With The Kranks


If you haven't seen this, I can't blame you. A movie with Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis? Yeah, doesn't sound like it would win any awards. And it didn't. Buuuttt it does have a cameo by Dan Aykroyd, Cheech Marin and the kid from Malcom in the Middle. And it was adapted from a heartwarming book called, "Skipping Christmas" by John Grisham. Classic.

1. Elf

RIGHT?! Of course, no surprise. I could (and often do) watch this movie over and over and over. 

THE BEST WAY TO SPREAD CHRISTMAS CHEER IS SINGING LOUD FOR ALL TO HEAR. 


No comments:

Post a Comment