14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks
Due Date: January 8, 2013
Total weight gain: +4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep! I'm not sure if it was psychosomatic or not but at about week 9 or 10 I had to unbutton all my pants when I drove because it made me nauseous to have the button dig into my belly! I have two pairs of maternity shorts and a maternity tank.
Stretch marks? Nope, but I expect to get them since I did in junior high during growth spurts.
Sleep: Not super great. Some nights I drool all over and sleep so soundly and others I can't sleep at all.
Best moment this week: Finding out baby's sex :)
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back. My hips are killing me!
Movement: Not yet!
Food cravings: Cherries this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore!
Gender: Still secret :)
Symptoms: A growing belly bump :)
Happy or Moody: Happy, this beach vacation with family was so amazing!
Pregnancy Pet Peeve: Having people touch my belly.
Looking forward to: Feeling baby move
In the next few weeks!

1 comment: