20 Weeks

How far along? 20 weeks
Due Date: January 8, 2013
Total weight gain: +10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Currently loving them. I can still wear my prepregnancy shirts and blouses but pants are almost totally maternity. Unless they aren't, and then they are my regular pants with a rubber band pulled through the loop.
Stretch marks? Nope, but my skin is starting to get real itchy. I'm going to attribute that to the weather to ward off stretch marks.
Sleep: Not awesome. My bedtime is currently around 8:30 or 9, but I can't make it much past that this week. I can sometimes sleep long stretches but it's usually at the cost of VERY vivid nightmares.
Best moment this week: Seeing Charlotte at the anatomy ultrasound. I love getting to see my baby girl!
Miss Anything? This week I'm missing being able to work out and not worry about my heartrate.
Movement: SO MUCH. She is usually most active when I sit or lay in bed for the night and then she goes crazy!
Food cravings: Nothing this week. I'm back to food not sounding appetizing but being pretty hungry.
Anything making you queasy or sick: thankfully not!
Gender: Girl
Symptoms: Slllooowwww digestion, constipation, hip and knee achiness. All worth it!
Happy or Moody: Moody this week. I fought with Ben yesterday about how to put the chicken in the fridge "the right way." He (intelligently) listened to my side and then couldn't help himself and busted out laughing. I couldn't keep a straight face.
Looking forward to: Registering and my baby shower!

1 comment: