21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks


Due Date: January 8, 2013


Total weight gain: +12 lbs


Maternity clothes? I'm finally throwing myself into maternity pants completely--involuntarily. I was only going to get away with looping the rubber band through the button hole thing for so long, and this week it was "undo the zipper" time and that's not pleasant for anyone involved.

Stretch marks? Still none!


Sleep: Still not awesome, but getting better!


Best moment this week: Getting a heating pad that actually works for my back at night!! It helps me to stay asleep for the first time in a while. Also, registering with my parents. Austyn had more fun than I did!

Miss Anything? Still sushi.


Movement: Charlotte is still my little wiggle worm. But this week it's going to a new level, where I think I can actually feel her legs and arms traversing my belly. And yes, it feels exactly like an alien.


Food cravings: I'm currently craving anything I don't have to cook myself. I have an aversion to preparing my food, and I plan to blame pregnancy.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the heat :/


Gender: Girl


Symptoms: Still slllooowwww digestion, constipation, hip and knee achiness. All worth it!


Happy or Moody: Happy this week. I am loving my new job and I'm enjoying looking more pregnant to strangers--not just chubby!


Looking forward to: Our anniversary in a few weeks. Also--I'm 2 weeks away from being in my 3rd trimester. Holy pregnancy time warp!!

2 comments:

  1. You r not gonna get stretch marks. I didnt. Great DNA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredible! And I don't think I've told you how much I love her name yet...but I do. :]

    ReplyDelete